Public booking is now open.
You can book online by following the "Book now" links in the events listings, or by calling the box office (see below). If you would like to book by post, you can download and print a booking form here.
For all events except those at Theatre Royal Winchester
The Visitors’ Centre,
Winchester, SO23 9LS
(opposite the West End door entrance of the cathedral)
Open Mon–Fri 10.30am – 4.00pm; Sat 11.00am – 3.00pm.
- Priority booking for Patrons opens on Friday 28 April.
- Public booking opens on Friday 19 May.
- Applications may be made by post, on-line, by telephone or in person. Tickets purchased in person will not be liable to bookings fees. All other applications will be charged at : £1 per ticket for telephone and postal bookings, 75p per ticket for on-line bookings, up to a maximum of £5.00 per booking, with an additional 75p to be paid, when appropriate, for postage. Forms received without the booking fees will be returned with a request for the correct payment.
- Postal applications received before booking opens will be dealt with in order of receipt when booking opens.
- Book for all 5 concerts in the Young Musicians lunchtime series and get one free. This series tickets is not available on-line.
- Tickets for 18 years and under are half price for all events.
- Tickets are offered subject to availability. If paying by cheque, please leave the amount blank with a maximum entered between the crossed lines, i.e. sum not to exceed £xx.xxp. The Box Office will enter the correct amount. Cheques should be made payable to Winchester Cathedral Box Office, except for those events at the Theatre Royal (see below for the box office number).
- Please ensure that you do not include ticket requests for events at the Theatre Royal on the booking form.
- Refunds can only be made if the event is cancelled or at the discretion of the Festival management if applications for refunds are made in writing, c/o the Box Office, within one month of the cancelled event date.
- The right is reserved to substitute artists and vary programmes if necessary.
- Tickets will be available on the door 45 minutes before the start time but you are advised to book in advance to avoid queues.
N.B. Tickets for the performances at the Theatre Royal must be booked through the Theatre Royal Box Office.